Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TESTIMONY TUESDAY

Amy at In Pursuit of Proverbs 31 started a Bible Study a few weeks ago and I stumbled upon it last night.

I have been SOOO praying that GOD would lead me to a network of women (whether its 2 or 200), that I could study with - virtually, that is. I am not in a place right now where I can take on even one more brick and mortar commitment, but I yearn to know more and grow more in the Lord. He has been placing God-Friends all around me and Amy's Bible study is another answered prayer !


Amy asked that all participants answer the questions below:

What do you hope to get out of this Bible study?
I am seeking to know more about what GOD intends for me as a Christian wife and mother. It is a crazy challenge! But I know that for every life circumstance and condition there is an anointed Word from the Lord - I am seeking to know more about that.

What if anything, has prevented you from studying these scriptures in the past?
I have read P31 and heard women speak on these scriptures many times, but that was well before I became a wife a mother or truly committed in my walk with the Lord; For all those reasons, it is much more relevant to me now.

What have you found helpful or frustrating about living out these scriptures?
Frustrating - The Balancing Act, which I often find myself on the unBalanced end of.

----------

You can see the outline for our Lesson Plan here



No comments: