Monday, September 29, 2008

MOM 2 MOM

Eager to share this Moms Ministry with you guys (as soon as I get all studied up).

In the interim I am participating in an online study group at IPOP 31 (In Pursuit Of Proverbs 31) I'll share my learnings and blessings as we progress. Here's our 10-week lesson plan (yes, a lesson plan, Amy rocks!)

  1. Proverbs 31 - Shattering the Myths
  2. The True Woman of Proverbs 31
  3. Proverbs 31 on Relationships with God
  4. Proverbs 31 on Being a Wife
  5. Proverbs 31 on Being a Mother
  6. Proverbs 31 on Management
  7. Proverbs 31 on Resourcefulness
  8. Proverbs 31 on Ministry
  9. Proverbs 31 on Matters of the Soul
  10. Proverbs 31 and You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this book! I'm going to get it now. Also, thank you for your kind words that you left on SisterHill.com.