Monday, October 6, 2008

GO DADDY GO

I don't have daughters, I am blessed with two sons, and they are wonderfully blessed with an awesome father. They adore him and he - them. I also have an adorable niece - "B"- that gives me my girl-fix.

I have found that, once you become a parent you pray for all children - for their well-being and also that they have parents and loved ones who adore them as much as we do the precious babies in my family. Here is a totally cute video from You Tube, meant to highlight the importance of involved Dads; And for those of you with daughters, here's another website you might like.

Say a prayer of thanksgiving and for the well being of all the children God has placed in your life, today.

Enjoy!!!



"Lo, children are a heritage [gift] from the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward" Psalm 127:3

No comments: