Thursday, January 15, 2009

STILL WORTH SHARING

Said another way, this is a "better late than never" post. I've missed posting more than a few good things over the past months. I would've loved to have shared them had ear infection, school play, busy day, car trouble, or just plain tired not happened, but who says all is lost, not me. I decided today to start posting those things anyway, even if they did happen three days or weeks or months ago, 'cuz I think they're still worth sharing... So a full three weeks after the fact, here is what I would've posted Christmas Day:

On Christmas Eve we baked cookies and left them out for Santa. C loved this.



B, who fell asleep very early was roused from his slumber by the smell of something baking and this happened....




Oh,my!


Our Christmas dinner was fabulous, right down to my mother-in-laws sweet potato pie recipe. My fondest memory is the special prayer C said at mealtime.



As far as pictures of the boys opening their gifts (they were sooooo excited), we don't have many, Dad used the video camera so I didn't use the camera much(oops!). By the time I realized it and tried to get a photoshoot going, all I got was this ....



Along with some great video and awesome memories !!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

First, your boys are adorable!! Sounds like ya'll had a full December and sweet potato pie is my absolute favorite.
Have a blessed weekend!

Lisa Q