Friday, January 23, 2009

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY

Trin.ket [tring-kit] - a small showy ornament, usually of little monetary value, but of great sentimental value. Known to cause tremendous excitement and enjoyment for us girly girls!

One of my favorite things to do is shop for little trinkets. I pick them up everywhere. I'd like to use Fridays, here on the blog, to share my weekly "find" with all of you. Also, at the end of this post (using Mr. Linky) enter your name followed by a link to your very own Fabulous Finds Friday post.

This week's Fabulous Find is a beautiful line of bookmarks (Family Christian Stores). The vibrant colors and scripture inscriptions add quite a flair to Bible Study time!






1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the bookmarks!! I love going into Christian book stores and looking at the sale tables.

Lisa Q