Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This Feels Weird

It has been five months to the day since I last blogged. I took a break because I simply couldn't find the time. Now I'm back, and well, I almost can't find the words. But soon enough, the two (time & words) will come together - I just know it.

As a first post, I'll sum up the last five months this way -

God is moving (I can't wait to share some of the amazing things He's done in my life over the past five months)!

Life is happening (Yes it is, you'll see).

The kids are growing (When you see the latest pics, you won't believe how they've grown. And I know I'm biased, but they are some awfully cute little guys. I'll share photos, soon).

My head is spinning (The to-do list in the "A" household still runneth over).

And last, but not least

I'm making my way back to bloggy-land to to "talk, write it out!" I can't wait to catch up.


G'night. Sleep Tight.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad to have you back!!!

Lisa Q