Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MY FRIEND NEEDS A MIRACLE

I posted this a couple of months ago, about my childhood friend who was diagnosed with Colon Cancer. I saw her this past weekend - her spirits are high, but the battle ahead of her is long. Please pray specifically for God to heal my friend, affectionately known as Gee Gee. Pray that HE will heal her body and use this situation to bring GLORY to HIM.

I know HE can. Pray with me, that HE will.

********************************************************************************

Praise the Lord O my soul and forget not all HIS benefits. He who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases (Psalm 103:2-3)

You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples (Psalm 77:14)

Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy. (Habakkuk 3:2)

No comments: