Tuesday, February 3, 2009

G'DAY MATE. I'M BACK.

Hi there! I've found my way back here after a blog-less and much needed vacation. We spent a few days visiting this very gorgeous girl:


R is technically my little sister, however, at 6'1" she is, as C says, "way much bigger than me." That is precisely the reason I am affectionately known as the little big sister to her and my younger, also bigger, brother T. Anyway, R is tall, beautiful, fun, smart as a whip and plays a mean game of college HOOPS, which we had a mighty fun time watching. Next to my parents, here are her #1 fans:




I spent this weekend loving the LORD for his divine creation called family and I am going to spend the next couple of days enjoying this "rested" feeling I have (it will surely have worn off by Thursday). Oh yeah, and I'll spend some more time getting back in my groove here on the blog. We have a lot of catching up to do.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad to have you back!! And families are a blessing!

Lisa Q